Monday, November 12, 2007

The Mitch Show!

I know this is a week late, but before I talk about this past weekend I would like to tell you about 2 weekends ago.

This is a quick one. Saturday, I headed to the Wurst Cross. This was a flowing, fast course. I started with my usual sprint to lead out the field. I lead the first lap, then I was holding on for dear life. As Mitch Comardo pushed the pace on the flats, I lasted until the third lap. I held on for 2nd, as Mitch put 5-10 seconds every lap on me.

The second day, well more of the same. I lead it out, then was holding on. Roommate, Andrew Dalheim threw the first attack. Mitch bridged up, then went on by, to solo basically the whole race.

Then it was Andrew who threw in a sprint to take 2nd over Andy lee 3rd, and Jeff Park 4th. I finished 5th with teammate Stew Stafford in 6th who kept me going the last few laps.

Congrats to Mitch! I will get you this weekends pics and story by wednesday. Later, Bryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

where is the write up about ur big payment?

November 14, 2007 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home