Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pics from University Oaks Crit.



Here are a couple shots. Check out my SLR Cosmic Carbones. Stiff and Fast! To bad they didn't
get one of me bouncing off the ground.

Training Update: Did my first season of off the bike work with CTC (Competitive Training Center) yesterday. Combination of physical therapy and serious focused training are sure to give me that extra power later this year when the big crits roll around.

To functional strength... Well at least that how I'm dealing with all this tenderness in my gluts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Foley!!!!!!!!!!

Vive le Tour

March 19, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger C-daddy said...

Keep having fun on the road. I enjoy reading about you racing adventures. Remember you always have a home on the east coast to base out of.

March 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bryan could you call me about racing this weekend and easter weekend. I dont have your number
904 505 0640


wes wolfenbarger
lubbock

April 1, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home